Exciting news for SkyTrain passengers who use Joyce–Collingwood Station! Construction has finished at the east stationhouse and its now open to the public.
Key features of the upgraded stationhouse:
- New elevator, as well as new up and down escalators (only one escalator previously)
- Improved station design with better lighting and visibility
- Glass panels replace mesh screens to improve visibility and help control platform noise
- New commercial retail unit — coming soon!
- Bike parkade — coming soon!
- Better integration with the community for easier connections
We thank our customers and neighbours for their patience as we made these much-needed improvements to Joyce-Collingwood Station. The upgrades improve passenger capacity, accessibility, safety and security, and the overall customer experience.
If you happen to be in the area, it’s worth a pop-in at Joyce–Collingwood just to see the artwork. The stained glass panel was created by Vancouver artist Renée Van Halm and is made up of 10 pieces of glass. You’ll see the panel adds a healthy dose of colour to the station!
To learn more about the Joyce–Collingwood Station Upgrades, visit translink.ca/joyce.