On the 9th day, we’ve collaborated with the folks at Capilano Suspension Bridge to set you up with the chance to win!
In today’s contest, you can get your hands on: a pair of tickets to the Capilano Suspension Bridge and a pair of Compass DayPasses, so you can take transit to get there!
Tower over seven suspended footbridges offering views 110 feet above the forest floor, or do the cliff walk through a series of suspended walkways! Marvel at the beauty of the Capilano River and everything else that nature has to offer!
Celebrate Canyon Lights, A Winter Festival on until January 27, 2019. Re-capture the feeling of wonder and excitement of the holiday season and be amazed by the hundreds of thousands of lights throughout the park.
View this post on Instagram
Where Treetops Glisten PC: @toseeg . . . . . . . #CanyonLights #capbridge #explorebc #northvancouver #treetopsadventure #yvr #travelcanada #travel #vancity #westcoast #canada #pnwonderland #cascadiaexplored #explorevanNS #tgif #beautifulbc #roamtheplanet #november #vancouverisawesome #dailyhivevan #fridayfeelings #tourcanada #explorecanada #vancityhype #veryvancouver #beautifuldestinations #capilanosuspensionbridge #visualscollective #vancouver #northwestisbest
- 2 x adult DayPasses
- 2 x tickets to Capilano Suspension Bridge
How to enter for a chance to win:
- Leave a comment below telling us what mode of transit you’ll take to get to Capilano Suspension Bridge, if you’re the winner. (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLinkBC and @capilanosuspensionbridge on Instagram, and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLink and @capsuspbridge on Twitter and tweet this message, and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
Enter to win a prize pack featuring 2 tickets to @capsuspbridge with @TransLink’s 12 Days of Giveaways! via: https://buzzer.translink.ca/?p=54888 #TL12Days
- Like TransLink and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park on Facebook, and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
This means if you do all four actions, you’ll leave four comments below. Make sure your social media accounts are public so we can see your entry.
Check out the official contest terms and conditions, but here’s the lowdown:
- The contest will open on Sunday, December 9, 2018 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 16, 2018. Late entries will not be considered.
- One entry per method, per person — that means you can enter up to four times in total per giveaway.
- We’ll announce the winners from a random draw on the blog and contact you via your method of entry.
Check translink.ca/12days tomorrow at 9 a.m. for another giveaway!
Author: Tanushree Pillai