There are so many things to see and do in Metro Vancouver this time of year, and so far, as part of TransLink’s 12 Days of
Giveaways Giftmas, we’ve set you up with chances to win tickets to the Vancouver Aquarium, Science World, Aurora Winter Festival and FlyOver Canada!
Today, we’re cooling things down a little by giving you a chance to win two lift tickets to Grouse Mountain, and Compass DayPasses so you can take transit to get there!
Celebrate Christmas at Vancouver’s North Pole with Santa, skating, the light walk and more! Feel the enchantment and radiance of twinkling lights, the calm echo of the snow, the warmth of Santa’s smile as he greets you in his workshop and the joy of witnessing real reindeer – only at Vancouver’s North Pole.
- 2 x adult Compass DayPasses
- 2 x tickets to Grouse Mountain
How to enter for a chance to win:
- Comment below telling us who you’d take with you to Grouse Mountain if you win. (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLinkbc and @GrouseMountain on Instagram and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
- Share and like this post on TransLink’s Facebook page, and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: (1 entry)
Enter to win two tickets to @GrouseMountain in @TransLink’s 12 Days of Giveaways! #TL12Days https://buzzer.translink.ca/?p=54893
This means if you do all four actions, you’ll leave four comments below. And make sure your social media accounts are public so we can see your entry.
Check out the official contest terms and conditions, but here’s the lowdown:
- The contest will open on Saturday, December 8, 2018 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 16, 2018. Late entries will not be considered.
- One entry per method, per person — that means you can enter up to four times in total for this giveaway.
- We’ll announce the winners from a random draw on the blog and contact you via the email provided in the comments.
Check translink.ca/12days tomorrow at 9 a.m. for another giveaway!
Author: Sarah Kertcher