On Thursday, we announced the arrival of Compass Wristbands and we’re excited to give a pair of adult Compass Wristbands with $20 each in Stored Value to kick off TransLink’s 12 Days of
The wristbands are just like your Compass Card except you can conveniently wear it on your wrist!
If you prefer to pick one up, you can do that too starting on Monday, December 3 while supplies last! To gauge public interest in these wearables, we’re offering a limited release of only 1,000 adult wristbands and 1,000 concession wristbands.
- 2 x adult Compass Wristbands with $20 each in Stored Value
How to enter for a chance to win:
- Leave a comment below telling us where you plan to go with your Compass Wristband and how you’ll get there using transit. (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLinkBC on Instagram, and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLink on Twitter, and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
- Like TransLink on Facebook, and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
This means if you do all four actions, you’ll leave four comments below. Remember to make sure your social media accounts are public so we can see your entry.
Check out the official contest terms and conditions, but here’s the lowdown:
- The contest will open on Saturday, December 1, 2018 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 16, 2018. Late entries will not be considered.
- One entry per method, per person — that means you can enter up to four times in total for this giveaway.
- We’ll announce the winners from a random draw on the blog and contact you via the email provided in the comments.
Check translink.ca/12days tomorrow at 9 a.m. for another giveaway!
Author: Allen Tung