Here’s what up for grabs: a pair of tickets to the Vancouver Christmas Market and a pair of Compass DayPasses so you can take transit to get there!
A treasured tradition for locals and visitors alike, the Vancouver Christmas Market returns to Jack Poole Plaza (at the Olympic Cauldron) through December 24, 2018, with extended hours from 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
This year, the city’s signature yuletide celebration amplifies and expands its festive offerings with more than 80 huts stuffed with sweets, treats, and treasures, coupled with an increased lineup of large-scale activities and live entertainment.
- 2 x adult Compass DayPasses
- 2 x tickets to the Vancouver Christmas Market
How to enter for a chance to win:
- Comment below telling us who you’d take with you to the Vancouver Christmas Market if you win. (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLinkBC and @VanChristmas on Instagram and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
- Like TransLink and the Vancouver Christmas Market on Facebook, and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLink and @VanChristmas on Twitter, and tweet the following: (1 entry)
Enter to win two tickets to @VanChristmas in @TransLink’s 12 Days of Giveaways! #TL12Days https://buzzer.translink.ca/?p=54939
This means if you do all four actions, you’ll leave four comments below. And make sure your social media accounts are public so we can see your entry.
Check out the official contest terms and conditions, but here’s the lowdown:
- The contest will open on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 16, 2018. Late entries will not be considered.
- One entry per method, per person — that means you can enter up to four times in total for this giveaway.
- We’ll announce the winners from a random draw on the blog and contact you via the email provided in the comments.
That’s a wrap for TransLink’s 12 Days of
GiveawaysGiftmas! Make sure your check your emails on Monday to find out if you’re a lucky winner.