Thank you to all the essential workers – and to everyone for doing your part, staying home, and staying safe.
With limited service available at this time, we’re asking all of our customers to use transit for essential trips only – especially at peaks hours and busy times – so space remains available for those who need it most.
What are peak hours? These are the times during the day when there’s the most demand and when transit’s the busiest.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, these hours have changed as when and where we travel, and who is travelling on transit has changed. Please keep these new peak hours and busy times in mind when planning your transit trip. If you need to take transit, please limit your travel to outside these hours so space is available for essential workers.
- Weekday peak periods:
- Morning: 5:30 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Afternoon: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday peak periods:
- Morning: 6:30 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Afternoon: 2 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- Sunday peak periods:
- Morning: 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Afternoon: 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Need help with Trip Planning? Our Customer Information team is available to help:
- Twitter: Monday to Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Phone at 604.953.3333: seven days a week, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Live Chat: Monday to Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., and on Saturday, 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.