I’m back with another post for The Facts Matter!
I’m going to continue to highlight some of the areas and projects in the region where TransLink has contributed to roads, cycling and, of course, transit.
This week is Delta and Richmond.
Take a look at just some of the investments from 2012-2015 in these areas.
- Road widening on Westminster Hwy (Nelson Rd. to McMillan Way) -$1,234,250
- Installing traffic detection systems at six Steveston Hwy. intersections – $111,000
- Bike route improvements along Ash St. (Granville Ave. to Williams Rd.) – $133,500
- Building a bike lane and improving street lights on Ladner Trunk Rd. (64 St. to 72 St.) – $88,000
- Intersection improvements at River Rd. and Huston Rd. – $557,000
- Road widening of Ladner Trunk Rd. (Hwy. 17 to 64 St.) – $424,500
Each municipality has their own fact sheet and you can see what’s been done in, and being planned for, your community’s future.
Head to The Facts Matter page to find out more ways TransLink has has contributed to transit, roads and cycling.
Author: Adrienne Coling